The Dell Download Manager is a tool that helps Dell users download files and install software updates in a more efficient manner. You can follow the steps below to install device drivers using the Dell Download Manager:
- Go to the Dell Product Selection page and search for the device drivers.
- Click ‘Download File’ and select the ‘Use Download Manager’ method.
- After you download the latest device driver, click ‘Install’ and save the file.
- Check the device driver name and choose a folder to unzip the files.
- Enter the address of the folder on the confirmation dialog box
- Double-click the ‘Setup application’ option to go through the prompts and complete the installation process.
If you have any help completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the Dell customer service number and consult an experienced software expert so that you can resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Read More:- dell tech support| dell technical support | dell customer service